No matter if you are suffering from auto accident injuries, sports injuries, chronic pain, or if you are just tired of not feeling your best, visit a Clearwater chiropractic clinic today for relief. At Coastal Chiropractic, we have been dedicated to helping residents of the area heal their bodies from the inside out and feel their best without relying on drugs or surgery. We know that the human body is an amazing mechanism that can do great things, when everything is properly aligned. Because of that, we work hard to create an individualized treatment plan for each one of our patients.
Benefits of Treatment
Made up of 24 independent vertebras, your spine is what allows you to move, twist, and bend; it is also responsible for housing your central nervous system, which controls almost every aspect of your body’s systems. When two or more vertebrae aren’t properly aligned, a subluxation occurs, which can cause a variety of issues, from mild discomfort to serious chronic pain.
However, when you visit a Clearwater chiropractic clinic, your chiropractor will be able to analyze your spine based on how you sit, stand, walk, and can perform a physical exam to help your spine become realigned.
What are some benefits you can expect to experience after visiting our chiropractic clinic?
- Relief from sciatic nerve problems
- Neck and back pain relief
- Fewer headaches
- Stabilized blood pressure
- Avoid surgery for conditions like herniated discs
- Help with scoliosis
- Better athletic performance
We also offer a walk-in clinic and extended hours for those who are suffering from auto accident injuries. Even if you feel fine, you may be suffering from whiplash, since symptoms sometimes will not appear for a few days. The faster you seek the help of a Clearwater chiropractor, the quicker you will get back to a life with less pain. New PIP laws in Florida require you to visit a medical professional within 14 days of the accident, or risk losing all insurance payments; don’t risk living with chronic pain for the rest of your life. Visit a chiropractic clinic as soon as you can after a collision.
Visit Our Chiropractic Clinic Today
We offer a variety of services in order to help you live the healthiest life possible. Some of our more popular services include:
- Postural exams. With our computerized scans, we can look closely at your posture, spine, and how you stand to get a detailed report of why you are in pain. This scan is done as a part of your initial examination at our Clearwater office!
- Rehabilitation from injuries. Our talented staff will teach you specific exercises and movements that will help increase range of motion and strengthen affected muscles and joints. We utilize kinesiotaping, ultrasounds, cold laser therapy, electric muscle stimulation, and more to best help you.
- Therapy for herniated discs. Years ago, the only treatment for this condition was surgery. Now, at our Clearwater chiropractic clinic, we use distraction and Cox flexion tables to help treat your bulging or herniated discs.
- Massage therapy. When done by a professional, massage therapy will help promote blood and oxygen flow in damaged or sore muscles and ligaments to help them heal correctly.
- Lifestyle and nutritional counseling. Maybe you want to lose those extra ten pounds or maybe you just don’t feel as good as you used to. We can help you live your best life!
The two most common neurological complaints of Americans are headaches and back pain; both of which can be treated with drugs, surgery, or by visiting a chiropractic clinic! For the people who want to live life without depending on drugs or having to undergo surgery, visit us today at Coastal Chiropractic in Clearwater. Call us to schedule an appointment or visit our walk-in clinic for fast, personalized care!