Even though many people are still wary of the benefits of visiting a Largo chiropractor, chiropractic care has risen to the second largest health profession in America. This is because Americans are beginning to realize that taking a pill or having surgery isn’t always the answer to alleviating their pain. With the gentle correction of your spine, along with other areas of your body, your health and muscle function will improve, and your pain will lessen. How Can A Chiropractor Help You?
Maybe you don’t have back pain, but you suffer from daily headaches. Or you endure shooting pains from your hip to your leg after sitting at your desk all day. Regardless of the problem, Dr. Marc Rogers at Coastal Chiropractic can help you! As a Largo chiropractor since 2000, he has been helping relieve people of their pain by offering them the most recent therapy techniques, and the highest quality of care.
Common reasons for visiting a chiropractor are:
- Frequent headaches: Oftentimes frequent headaches will originate from neck or spine misalignment, and spinal manipulation can greatly reduce the pain.
- Neck and back pain: When you have poor posture, your spinal muscles will get sore, and nerves can be pinched, both of which can cause severe pain. A chiropractor can help reduce this pain, and can show you how correct posture will keep it from returning.
- Injury rehabilitation: In conjunction with a physical therapist, our Largo chiropractor can show you specific exercises and stretching routines that will help, along with neuromuscular rehab, Kinesio tape, and cold laser therapy.
- After a car accident: In Florida you now only have 14 days to see a doctor after an auto accident for insurance benefits. Even if you barely feel sore, you should visit our walk in clinic as soon as possible, following an accident.
Don’t be discouraged if you feel some residual discomfort after your appointment. Think of how you feel after a long workout- you will be sore, and then feel great. You may need to schedule more than one appointment to truly fix the problem, but this will be up to Dr. Rogers. It is called chiropractic treatment because many people will opt to schedule regular appointments, anywhere from once a week, to once every two months. At Coastal Chiropractic, we will work with you to find the treatment that helps you best.
Why Chiropractic Treatment?
As a Largo Chiropractor, we base our practice off of the idea that our bodies have an innate need to seek balance among all of its systems. Among those systems is the central nervous system, which is comprised of your spinal cord and brain. When muscles or parts of the spine are out of place, pain can occur. The nerves in the spinal cord are very sensitive to irritations from sports injuries, stress, falls, or car accidents. Instead of just treating the pain with pain pills or risky surgeries, you can treat the source of the pain with gentle spinal adjustments! Some of the treatments we offer at Coastal Chiropractic are:
- Spinal & postural screenings
- Massage therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Corrective exercises
- Weight loss programs
- Herniated disc therapy
- Injury rehabilitation
- Computerized spinal thermography
- Computerized postural exam
- Care for your entire family!
Dr. Marc Rogers has a passion for healing, and as a Largo chiropractor, he strives to provide his patients with highly personalized care. Our entire team is invested in helping you reach your wellness goals. No matter if you have back or neck pain, frequent headaches, or experience discomfort after sitting at a desk all day, we can help you!
For more information, or to schedule an appointment today with a Largo chiropractor, call us at 727-581-2774.