When you are suffering from aches and pains after a recent car accident or sports injury, a Largo chiropractic walk-in clinic is a convenient and effective way to find relief fast. At Coastal Chiropractic, we offer same-day services for anyone in need of urgent care.
Do You Need Walk-In Clinic Services?
We understand that each patient has an individualized set of needs, but there are a few reasons patients commonly seek out chiropractic care.
- Aches and Pains: Neck and back discomfort can stem from poor posture, substandard footwear, arthritis, or a number of other reasons. However, this is not the only reason to visit our Largo practice. Our focus extends beyond simply working to adjust and align the spinal column; we also work to make sure your central nervous system is performing optimally. This allows us to treat patients who are suffering with chronic migraines, insomnia, muscle spasms, and more.
- Sports Injuries: Anyone who engages in physical activity can suffer from an athletic injury. Whether you’re working out regularly or playing in a friendly family game of football at an annual cookout, access to a walk-in clinic can alleviate pain from major or minor sports injuries.
- Auto Accidents: Procrastinating is one of the worst things you can do after you’ve been in an accident, as it can cause or worsen pain and discomfort. Some of the common problems suffered after a collision are head, neck, or back aching; whiplash; dizziness; numbness or tingling; or sore, stiff muscles. Our office specializes in auto accident injuries, so we can examine and treat patients effectively in order to lessen their daily discomfort.
If you are already suffering from soreness associated with these common causes, schedule an appointment with Coastal Chiropractic of Largo at (727) 581-2774, or come check out our walk-in clinic.
How Can Your Largo Chiropractor Help?
The physicians at Coastal Chiropractic specialize in services that can help improve range of motion for joints, relax stiff or sore muscles, rehabilitate the body after a trauma, and relieve aches and pains. More importantly, we are experienced in listening to the concerns of our patients and prescribing the most appropriate course of treatment.
Some of the common pain-management methods used at our Largo walk-in clinic includes spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and rehabilitation.
- Spinal manipulation allows the doctor to encourage a healthier range of motion by applying gentle, but abrupt force to the affected joints as needed. Manipulation techniques are most common in chiropractic care.
- Massage therapy improves circulation, reduces swelling and inflammation, and promotes faster recovery times. This treatment involves the doctor massaging soft tissues.
- Rehabilitation consists of a few different treatment styles, but all aim to encourage a faster healing process for the patient. Each rehabilitation course is customized for the individual, but often they compass exercises to strengthen and stretch muscles using electric muscle stimulation, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, kinesio taping, and neuromuscular rehabilitation.
About Our Practice
If you have hurt yourself in a car accident or have aches and pains from your daily desk job, Dr. Marc Rogers can help you increase your range of mobility, guide you through recovery, and relieve your discomfort. The staff at our Largo walk-in clinic are trained and experienced in assessing the patient’s situation and determining how to most appropriately target the root cause.
Our office is dedicated to patient care, which is why we also offer spinal and postural screening, and nutritional and lifestyle guidance, so we can find the root of your symptoms, address them directly, and enhance your overall health.
To learn more about the services we our Largo area patients, schedule an appointment, or inquire about our walk-in clinic, call us today at (727) 581-2774.