If you have been living with pain, discomfort, or stiffness after being involved in a recent automobile collision or suffering from a sports injury, a Seminole area chiropractic walk-in clinic is exactly what you need to start feeling better as soon as possible. At Coastal Chiropractic, we want anyone in pain to seek treatment immediately, which is why we don’t require scheduled appointments. Instead, we offer same-day healthcare services in order to better serve patients in need of urgent care.
Should You Visit a Walk-In Clinic?
Although each patient’s needs are different, requiring a unique treatment plan, there are a few common reasons patients commonly seek out chiropractic care services.
- Pain, Stiffness, or Discomfort: Individuals experiencing neck and back pains should seek the help of a chiropractor immediately. Discomfort in the neck and back often stems from poor posture and substandard footwear.
- Chronic Pain Conditions: Many people suffer from chronic migraines, insomnia, muscle spasms, arthritis, and more. Like most chiropractic facilities, Coastal Chiropractic offers spinal manipulations. However, our Seminole area walk-in clinic services extend beyond simply working to adjust and align the spinal column; we also work to make sure your central nervous system is performing optimally in order to more appropriately treat chronic pain conditions.
- Sports Injuries: Athletes who engage in regular physical activity can often suffer from strains, sprains, or other injuries. Whether you’re frequently working out at the gym or playing golf weekly with your friends, having access to high-quality chiropractic services can alleviate pain from major or minor sports injuries.
- Auto Accidents: One of the worst things a person can do is to procrastinate seeking treatment after an automobile accident, as it can cause or worsen pain and discomfort. Some of the most common issues plaguing patients who have recently been in car accidents are head, neck, or back aching; whiplash; dizziness; numbness or tingling; or sore, stiff muscles. Our walk-in clinic specializes in treating Seminole area patients with auto accident injuries, so we know how to thoroughly examine and treat patients effectively in order to reduce their daily discomfort.
How Can A Chiropractor Treat Your Ailments?
At Coastal Chiropractic, our physicians specialize in helping patients improve their range of motion by treating joint subluxation and muscle soreness, tension, or stiffness. More importantly, our staff listens to the concerns of our patients in order to more effectively recommend the most appropriate course of treatment to better facilitate healing and pain management.
While there are a variety of services offered at our Seminole area location, our walk-in clinic services focus on three common pain-management treatment methods: spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and rehabilitation.
- Spinal manipulations. This is a well-known chiropractic technique that allows the doctor to encourage a healthier range of motion in patients by applying a gentle, abrupt force to the affected areas.
- Massage therapy. In conjunction with spinal manipulations, patients who receive massage therapy treatments can expect improved circulation, reduced swelling and inflammation, and faster recovery times. This treatment goes beyond a basic spa-style massage and involves the doctor intensely massaging the patient’s soft tissues.
- Rehabilitation therapies. Certain exercises and therapies are often recommended to encourage a quicker healing process for the patient. Although each patient will receive a unique treatment recommendation, rehabilitation therapies often encompass exercises to strengthen and stretch muscles using electric muscle stimulation, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, kinesio taping, and neuromuscular rehabilitation.
Visit Our Chiropractic Clinic Today
Patients all around the world suffer unnecessarily from pain that could easily be treated at a chiropractic walk-in clinic. Coastal Chiropractic wants to encourage Seminole area residents to seek treatment for any discomfort they may be facing.
Whether you’re experiencing aches and pains from poor posture or stiffness after a car accident, Dr. Marc Rogers can help you increase your mobility and guide you through recovery. The entire staff at Coastal Chiropractic shares Dr. Rogers’ dedication to patient care, so you can be sure your concerns are listened to and addressed.
To learn more about the services offered at convenient Seminole area walk-in clinic, call us today at (727) 581-2774.