For Clearwater residents who need chiropractic treatment, come to our facility! We offer adjustments and immediate attention at our walk-in clinic. When you come in, Dr. Marc Rogers will assess your spinal health to identify the origin of your discomfort. Many people come to us with symptoms that are not indicative of the cause. They rely on over-the-counter medications and believe that an achy knee or a tight hip is the precise problem. But chances are, you have misalignments in your spine that are causing disruptions in your day-to-day life.
Am I a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
Too many individuals in Clearwater hold off on seeing a chiropractor because they think their condition will improve with time. What happens, though, is your body adjusts to the physical stress and accepts it as your new normal. That means you experience constant irritation which leads to exhaustion and a weakened immune system. If you experience any of the following, you should consider seeking chiropractic treatment.
- Chronic stiffness or pain in muscles and joints: When spinal misalignments occur, the body tries to compensate to maintain regular function. This does not help your posture or health, and soreness persists. Living in this state is not necessary, and it is far from helpful to your wellness. A chiropractor can address the source of the problem with natural, drug-free methods.
- Persistent tension headaches and migraines: These are both indicators that something is wrong somewhere in the body. We can locate the cause of your headaches and apply adjustments that will help relieve tension and migraines. The effects of an adjustment are internal and long-lasting, whereas medicating is a short-term solution.
- Dizziness or foggy brain, especially after an auto accident or fall: Whether you get in a fender bender or slip and fall in Clearwater, seek chiropractic treatment immediately. You will want to act quickly for two reasons: your body needs help, and insurance only covers claims made within 14 days of the incident. Symptoms do not always come up right away, so schedule an appointment to rule out any potential issues.
- Diagnosed with arthritis: Adjustments can be used to delay progression of arthritis, and it relieves you from the aches and pains. Our chiropractor is knowledgeable about this particular condition and will direct adjustments to relieve your discomfort.
- Limited range of motion: If you struggle to move your head from left to right, you likely need chiropractic treatment. Not only are you a safety risk to others while driving in Clearwater, but you will suffer and experience physical strain. Being able to turn your head or body and complete general movements is essential for a functional lifestyle. A limited range of motion inhibits your ability to engage in life at full capacity, but chiropractic treatment can help you regain your range of motion.
- Reliance on over-the-counter medications for relief: This short-term approach to treating aches and pains is no way to live. You mask the pain for a few moments, but it will not go away unless you face it head on with the help of a chiropractor.
Many in Clearwater experience the conditions listed above but think that they have to get used to it. It is important to know that you are not alone. Others in the Tampa Bay area are seeking help at our clinic, and you can too!
Why Coastal Chiropractic for Chiropractic Treatment?
If you need pain relief, come to our facility near Clearwater. We have a walk-in clinic for those who need care in a pinch. Dr. Marc Rogers will use natural and drug-free methods to help you regain wellness, whether you have chronic headaches, limited range of motion, or arthritis. He will analyze your spine and consider your lifestyle choices before conducting any adjustments. In addition to chiropractic treatment, we offer:
- Corrective exercises
- Injury rehabilitation
- Nutritional counseling
- Herniated disc therapy
- And more!
After you experience the benefits of chiropractic treatment, you will see new ways of improving your health. Let our wellness team help you experience a higher quality of life in Clearwater, starting today!