Finding a suitable spine specialist can be a pain. Back problems are extremely common in America today; it is a well-known fact that many Americans will experience it at some point in their life. Largo, Florida’s most densely populated city, is no exception; in fact, the sheer volume of the population might make it even harder to find appropriate treatment. The medical professionals known as chiropractors specialize in problems of the back; they can be the best resource for easing pain or discomfort in your spine. Specialist expertise such as theirs might be necessary to resolve the problem if your pain persists. This article discusses how Coastal Chiropractic’s top-notch spine specialist can help ease your pain and help get you back to living your life to the fullest.
Need a Largo Spine Specialist?
A spinal misalignment is often what causes back pain. Chiropractic seeks to relieve pain by working to help position the body to help it heal more quickly and efficiently. If you currently suffer from spine problems, Dr. Marc Rogers’ Largo office can offer you the chiropractic treatment you need at an affordable price. Numerous studies prove chiropractic care to be safe and effective. Furthermore, unlike other treatments, which may involve costly medications and have undesirable side effects or invasive surgery, chiropractic care tends to consist of gentle, painless manipulation of the bones, muscles, and tendons.
Chiropractic Care & Treatments
Here are just a few common problems that chiropractic care can help you with:
- Injuries: a spine specialist in the office can help readjust your spine if you have an injury, whether it was in an auto accident or from lifting something too heavy.
- Headaches: if the cause of a headache involves the spine and/or the neck, chiropractors can manipulate them to help relieve the pain. As Largo is in an area where a humid climate is normal, migraines can be common in the city.
- Blood Pressure: although maintaining a healthy lifestyle is extremely important for keeping one’s blood pressure under control, chiropractic care can also provide relief for the issue.
- Neck Pain: if you are experiencing pain in your neck, a chiropractor can help determine the root cause of it, and also offer treatment options.
The two main treatment approaches in chiropractic care are soft-tissue treatment and manipulation:
- Soft-tissue treatment involves the muscles and tissues in the body rather than the bones. Treatments such as massages and stretches are common with this treatment. The muscles, tendons, and ligaments are the foci.
- Manipulation, as the word suggests, consists of manipulating the bones and muscles in one’s back to achieve the desired effect. The techniques used in this treatment include kneading, joint manipulation, muscle manipulation, and joint mobilization.
Some of the other services that a spine specialist at the Largo office offers include:
- Massage Therapy: The office offers massage therapy to help various conditions such as back pain, neck pain, tension, and many other ailments.
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Counseling: A healthy way of living is very important to keep one’s bones and muscles in good condition. Coastal Chiropractic can give you useful, personalized advice for living in good overall health.
In addition, considering that the median age in Largo (48 years) is well above the national median age (37 years), the city’s population is more likely to experience back problems. As a person ages, their muscles lose elasticity, and their bones weaken. However, that is not to say that younger patients cannot benefit from treatment as well. Dr. Rogers’s office has the expertise to serve the city by offering services that cater to patients of all ages.
Contact a Spine Specialist at Coastal Chiropractic
Coastal Chiropractic is a well-established practice that also seeks to provide the Largo area with the highest quality treatment for a competitive price. Our spine specialist is well qualified to help you relieve your pain and be your best self again. Contact us using our online form or give us a call at (727) 581-2774.