Whiplash is more than just general neck pain. This injury is caused by the sudden jerking of the head, usually due to the impact of an auto accident. The trauma of the rapid back-and-forth motion can cause pain and other symptoms in the body. To relieve this pain and heal the injury, visit a whiplash chiropractor in the Seminole area for expert care. Chiropractic treatment is a safe, effective, non-invasive, drug-free way to heal the body and recover after an accident.
Symptoms of Whiplash
You may not know right away that you have an injury. In fact, it is common for injuries to develop within 24 hours of the trauma. However, if you notice the following signs, it is important to see a whiplash chiropractor as soon as possible:
- Tingling, numbness, or stiffness in arms, neck, and legs
- Inability to move your head
- Headaches or migraines
- Pain or tenderness in the back, shoulders, or neck
- Fatigue or dizziness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Blurred vision
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
There are many other side effects that can cause problems for a patient, so if you have any concerns, it is best to visit a medical professional in Seminole as soon as you can.
How Can a Whiplash Chiropractor Help?
A whiplash chiropractor can use a variety of techniques to heal your condition. Amongst the many services we offer at Coastal Chiropractic in Seminole, the following are ways we can help you recover:
- Physical manipulation. A chiropractor can physically adjust and manipulate the spine to realign the nervous system, relieving pain and promoting healing.
- Muscle stimulation. Massage therapy boosts circulation, blood flow, and healing throughout the body, so by stimulating the muscles, a medical professional can relieve pain.
- Physical therapy exercises. Physical therapy encourages healing through the use of exercises and treatments that increase range of motion, boost muscle tone, and enhance the body’s ability to recover.
- Lifestyle changes. After an accident, you may need to make some changes, such as sitting in an ergonomic chair if you work at a desk all day, stretching every day, changing your diet, increasing your workouts, and more.
Visit Coastal Chiropractic Clinic in the Seminole Area After an Accident
If you have been in an accident or sustained trauma, visit a whiplash chiropractor to speed up recovery and heal your injuries. Visit our Seminole area clinic to receive personalized, attentive care and relieve your pain. Call us today at (727) 581-2774 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.