You have been in a car accident in Largo. You followed all the required steps such as exchange insurance information, give a report, and get the ok from the onsite medical attendant. Heading to a car accident injury clinic is the next best step.
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
Walking away from a car accident is a blessing. You may feel shaken up and have a few bruises but generally feel alright. However, things may not be alright. The impact of an automobile accident can take a toll on your body in ways that are not immediately apparent.
Due to the release of adrenaline and other hormones at the time of a vehicle collision, unless you suffered a severe injury, you are not likely to feel pain right away or even for a few days after the incident. This is your body’s coping mechanism. Although this serves well in the short term, it may hide musculoskeletal or other internal impact damage.
Why You Should Visit a Car Accident Injury Clinic
Your auto accident in Largo may have injured you in any number of ways, for instance:
- Head – Concussion, or closed head injury in which there is tissue damage or fluid buildup inside the skull.
- Neck – Most notably whiplash, from the sudden stretching of muscles and ligaments due to impact.
- Shoulders – Injuries from seat belts or bracing for the collision are most common.
- Low back – Injuries from the crash can be severe and long lasting, such as muscle strain or damage to the spine and discs.
Being proactive and seeking immediate attention is vital.
How a Chiropractic in Largo Can Help
Treatment at Coastal Chiropractic is extremely beneficial for a wide variety of medical concerns. Furthermore, the patients who visit our car accident injury clinic experience marked benefits after a crash. Chiropractic treatments:
- Reduce pain
- Support the body’s natural ability to heal
- Lessen stiffness and soreness
- Restore mobility to the neck and back
- Prevent minor injuries from becoming chronic conditions
We Are Here to Assist – Contact Us Today
Largo Coastal Chiropractic Rehab & Wellness is a car accident injury clinic concerned with returning your body to optimal and pain-free function. Hopefully, you will not need the services of a chiropractor because of injuries due to an automobile accident. However, we are here for you in that case. Walk-ins are welcome.